The Jackson County Department of Public Health strives to provide quality education programs for health department patients and the community at large. Our Health Education Section works closely with local worksites, schools, community groups, and individuals to promote healthy lifestyles. Please click the links below to learn about these programs and services. For questions, please contact the Health Education Section by calling 828-587-8238.
- Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention Program (APPP)
- Active Routes to School (ARTS)
- Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP)
- Healthy Carolinians of Jackson County
- Cullowhee Community Garden
- Requests for classes and other services