Immunizations/vaccinations protect our community from deadly diseases. These diseases do still exist today and can spread quickly. The Jackson County Department of Public Health offers immunizations in a safe and caring environment. No appointment is necessary for these services. Please remember to bring any insurance information and vaccination records that you may have.
- Childhood immunizations
- Adult immunizations
- Adolescent immunizations
- College entrance immunizations
- Seasonal flu vaccine
- TB skin test
Immunization Schedules and Guidelines
Required immunizations for all 7th and 12th graders changed as of July 1, 2015. Make sure your child has the appropriate vaccinations by viewing the links below:
- 2018 Recommended Immunizations for Infants & Children (Birth through 6 Years)
- 2018 Recommended Immunizations for Children (7 through 18 Years)
- 2018 Recommended Immunizations for Adults (19 Years or Older)
- Catch-Up Immunization Schedule (Persons Aged 4 Months Through 18 Years Who Start Late or Are More than 1 Month Behind)
Childhood Vaccination: Understanding the Risks and Responsibilities of Not Vaccinating
If you choose to delay or reject some vaccines, there can be risks. Please follow these CDC recommended steps to protect your child, your family, and others. Learn more by clicking here.
Schedule of Fees
The Jackson County Department of Public Health is happy to bill most insurance providers for immunizations administered. However, not all immunizations are covered by all insurance plans. Call the Health Department for out-of-pocket cost of each immunization.
For appointments or additional information, call 828-587-8289.