Food Service Sanitation
The Jackson County Food and Facilities Sanitation Program...
Learn more about:
- Food Service Operator Resources
- Temporary Food Establishments
- Pushcarts & Mobile Food Units
- Plan Review
Emergency Office Hours
Staff are on call to handle emergencies that occur after hours or on holidays. Emergency contact is initiated by calling...
Food Safety Recalls
Food Safety Recalls occur when there is a potential for a food item to cause illness. There are many reasons for a food safety recall including:
- Identification of an organism that could potentially make a person sick
- Discovery of an allergen which was not intended to be in the food item
- Mislabeling or misbranding of a food item
For information on food safety or recalls, visit: