Adult Wellness Screening
An Adult Wellness Screening is available to anyone 18 years of age and older who has already established a relationship with a physician. Test results from the screening will be sent to the patient. Any abnormal results will be sent to the patient’s provider after the patient is notified.
The Screening involves the following:
- Blood pressure check
- Height and weight check
- Executive 1 Chem Panel (Cholesterol, thyroid, glucose, etc.)
- Vision and hearing check (Optional)
- Chest X-ray (Optional)
- Skin, oral, and rectal exam (as recommended)
- Breast exam, pelvic exam, and PAP test (Women only, as recommended)
- Prostate exam (Men only, as recommended)
- Limited physical
- CDL physical
- BLET physical
- DOC physical
For appointments or additional information, call 828-587-8289.